Scheduling an action allows it to run at a specified time.
Actions that use Manual uploads or Marketplace as their datasource cannot be scheduled.
Navigate to Actions
Here you can either select the action you want to schedule and navigate to your review action page
You will be able to Set Up a Schedule for Your Action. Select Create Schedule.
Add the Days and Time (CDT) that work best for your customer and that aligns with the data source selected. When complete, select the blue Update button.
A confirmation pop-up box will show you the next run time based on your schedule. Click I’m Done to leave this page.
- How to manually upload data to an existing datasource
- How to archive and unarchive data sources
- How to create a manual datasource without validations
- How to setup a datasource that requires custom data
- How to Create a new datasource
- How to update datasource dimensions and metrics
- How to create a Smartsheet Datasource
- How to add a manual upload datasource