Disney’s clean room integration allows for analyzing aggregated audience data securely while safeguarding individual privacy. Leverage this clean rooms to gain a deeper understanding of target audiences, optimize campaigns effectively, and ensure compliance with privacy regulations.
Requires Alli’s Audiences feature. If you do not currently have 1st party data within Alli audiences, reach out to email@example.com
The clean room will need to be configured for you. If you or your client are interested in onboarding to the Disney+ clean room, reach out via the Alli Service Desk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within Alli Audiences, find and select the audience list or segment you want to activate to the Disney clean room
Select Activate or Save & Deploy
From the list of partners available to send audience lists to, find and select Disney+
Confirm the details are correct, and then select Save & Send to deploy the audience to Alli’s clean room environment
You can select the “Automatically refresh data…” option to have this list resend to Disney+ when new data is available within Alli Audiences
- How to manually upload data to an existing datasource
- How to archive and unarchive data sources
- How to create a manual datasource without validations
- How to setup a datasource that requires custom data
- How to Create a new datasource
- How to update datasource dimensions and metrics
- How to create a Smartsheet Datasource
- How to add a manual upload datasource