If you have an audience with an incorrect automatic import set up, or want to modify the automatic import file you can follow this how-to article.
Within your client, navigate to the settings page
Select “Automated Imports”
On this page, you can see all existing auto-imports that have been set up. This allows you to remote them so that you can reconfigure them
Once an auto-import is deleted, you can go back to the “Lists” page and select the audience you want to reconfigure an import for
From here, you can follow the How-to Import an Audience List instructions.
- How to manually upload data to an existing datasource
- How to archive and unarchive data sources
- How to create a manual datasource without validations
- How to setup a datasource that requires custom data
- How to Create a new datasource
- How to update datasource dimensions and metrics
- How to create a Smartsheet Datasource
- How to add a manual upload datasource