Alli Data was built to automate reporting and gain insights to make strategic decisions, either on a preset schedule or in real-time. This scheduling can be used to update pacing dashboards, excel sheets, and more, and will trigger any alerts that you have set up based on preset rules. All of these features allow data to filter and trigger automatically, saving you time for other strategic initiatives.
In order to set up dashboards and rules, you will need to create a report that uses that data from your specific data source and refine that data down to specific subsets. We can create a report with these steps.
Within Reporting, go to the Explorer tab, click New Data Report.
Customize the Name of your report.
This name must be unique to the client and cannot be the same another report or data source.
You will see two options under Report Type. Choosing Report has presets to help you build your report and Custom Redshift will give you a space to write your own custom SQL query.
3. Click on Report and select your Datasource(s).
4. Add Dimensions. Click Add All or select specific dimensions based on the report you are building.
5. Add Metrics. Click Add All or select specific dimensions based on the report you are building.
6. Add Filters using Boolean logic.
7. Choose which dates are relevant in Filter by Date
You can now preview your data!