Create sharable links that can take your client into the exact view of Creative Insights you want. Preserve your selected filters so you don’t have to repopulate them every time! For the date range filter, you can select a specific date (e.g. “June 18-24”) or something dynamic (e.g. “Last week”) so that it to the appropriate date every time you open the link.
Go into Creative Insights (https://app.alliplatform.com/creative)
Add as many filters as you need to create the exact view you want
For a date filter, select the exact date range in the calendar for a specific date, or use the blue buttons at the bottom for dynamic ranges.
Copy the URL from your browser and share it away!
- How to manually upload data to an existing datasource
- How to archive and unarchive data sources
- How to create a manual datasource without validations
- How to setup a datasource that requires custom data
- How to Create a new datasource
- How to update datasource dimensions and metrics
- How to create a Smartsheet Datasource
- How to add a manual upload datasource