This presentation will walk you through how to create a manual datasource with no data validations. This is not a recommended practice and not how Alli was intended to be used.
NOTE: This IS NOT recommended practice, so please make sure you fully understand why you’re choosing to create a datasource without validation.
- How to manually upload data to an existing datasource
- How to archive and unarchive data sources
- How to create a manual datasource without validations
- How to setup a datasource that requires custom data
- How to Create a new datasource
- How to update datasource dimensions and metrics
- How to create a Smartsheet Datasource
- How to add a manual upload datasource