The Marketplace has a number of solutions that can extend how you use Alli. This how-to article walks you through how to browse the existing solutions.
From the left-hand side navigation, select Marketplace, it will redirect you to My Apps. From this page, you will see all the existing apps, and they are solutions that have currently been set up for any customer. If you know the name of the apps that you are looking for, you can use the search bar to locate them. You can also use the Filter Apps search bar to filter by team.
PMGs Alli tech teams can create additional custom solutions for you and your team if needed. If you have an idea for a task that is tedious and manual, reach out via the support portal to talk through potential solutions
- How to Implement Pausing for Reddit Entities + Changing Budgets and Bids
- How-to set up an alert if your Google Account or Campaign stops spending
- How-to set up an alert if your Meta Account or Campaign stops spending
- How to schedule an app to run
- How to use an app for your customer
- How to QA your app
- How to browse/explore available solutions
- How to disable or remove an installed app
- How to set up a new workflow