If you no longer want an app to run, you can either set it to inactive or delete the app.
From the left-hand side of the main navigation, click on My Apps. Find the App that you wish to remove under Apps. Click the Edit App button from the right-hand side.
To disable an app
If the app runs on a schedule, under “When should this app run?” uncheck the Active status so that your app will become inactive
If the app runs as part of a workflow (after another app) you can either set the first app in the workflow to inactive, or deselect the app it should run after
To delete an app
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Delete to remove the App.
- How to Implement Pausing for Reddit Entities + Changing Budgets and Bids
- How-to set up an alert if your Google Account or Campaign stops spending
- How-to set up an alert if your Meta Account or Campaign stops spending
- How to schedule an app to run
- How to use an app for your customer
- How to QA your app
- How to browse/explore available solutions
- How to disable or remove an installed app
- How to set up a new workflow