Once you have set up an app for your customer, you will want to ensure it is running and working as expected. This article walks you through how to audit an app.
From the left-hand side navigation, select My Apps under Marketplace. This will show all of the Apps that are currently set up for the selected customer.
From the right-hand side of the App name, under the three dots, choose Executions. Or you can simply click on the name of the app.
This page will show Last Run dates and times to verify and QA.
- How to Implement Pausing for Reddit Entities + Changing Budgets and Bids
- How-to set up an alert if your Google Account or Campaign stops spending
- How-to set up an alert if your Meta Account or Campaign stops spending
- How to schedule an app to run
- How to use an app for your customer
- How to QA your app
- How to browse/explore available solutions
- How to disable or remove an installed app
- How to set up a new workflow