Maretplace has a number of solutions available for you to use, this shows you how to add and install an existing app for your client.
From the left-hand side navigation, select Marketplace, it will redirect you to My Apps. These are all solutions that have currently been created and can be used by you and your customer. You can also use the Filter Apps search bar to filter by team.
Select any app to see a description, when the app was last updated, how many active installs it has, as well as any prerequisites needed in the Set-Up Instructions section.
Click the Install App blue button. This will now take you through the typical workflow of filling in data, setting it up on a schedule, and putting in view names.
If your app is exporting a file, then follow the instruction to give the export file a name. Select what type of file extension it is. You can add the date to differentiate the file and then where you want it to email. Once all fields are complete, select the blue Save & Run button.
Once you have set up an app within Marketplace, you will see the Audit page to QA details and fix any errors that may be alerted.
- How to Implement Pausing for Reddit Entities + Changing Budgets and Bids
- How-to set up an alert if your Google Account or Campaign stops spending
- How-to set up an alert if your Meta Account or Campaign stops spending
- How to schedule an app to run
- How to use an app for your customer
- How to QA your app
- How to browse/explore available solutions
- How to disable or remove an installed app
- How to set up a new workflow