Setting Marketplace apps you’ve set up to run on a recurring schedule is a great way to automate tasks you need to accomplish.
From the left-hand side of the main navigation, click on My Apps. Find the App that you wish to schedule under Apps. Click the Edit App button from the right-hand side.
Scroll down to the Schedules section. Click the + button to add in details of a schedule.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save or Save & Run to save the changes.
Schedules are based on the client timezone specified in Alli
- How to Implement Pausing for Reddit Entities + Changing Budgets and Bids
- How-to set up an alert if your Google Account or Campaign stops spending
- How-to set up an alert if your Meta Account or Campaign stops spending
- How to schedule an app to run
- How to use an app for your customer
- How to QA your app
- How to browse/explore available solutions
- How to disable or remove an installed app
- How to set up a new workflow