Before you can start setting up Actions, you need to authenticate partner platforms. This is required and allows you to push out changes to your client.
Login to Alli Actions and select your Client.
Select the Settings button to go to your customer settings page.
Select the partner platform you want to authenticate.
A popup will appear, allowing you to login or select the correct account if you are logged into multiple accounts, and Allow the Alli Platform to act on Actions you set up.
Once this is done you will see your authenticated accounts in the list on the settings page and you can get started setting up Automated Campaign Actions using Alli Actions!
Refresh or Replace
Authentication tokens may expire depending on the partner's security policies. If this happens, you can go back to the Settings page and select to Refresh or Replace a token.
- How to connect your Google Sheet to Actions
- How-to set up a one-off Action that you manually run
- How-to Test Your Action
- How To Schedule Your Action to Run
- How To Disable or Remove an Action
- How To QA Your Action Runs
- How To View Error Messages on an Action That Ran
- How To Authenticate a Partner Platform to Send Actions To
- How-To Add Locations to Campaigns in Google Ads
- How-to Pause or Activate Meta (Facebook) Ads
- How-to add Negative Mobile Placements with clicks in last 7 days in Google Ads
- How-to add negative keywords to Google Ads
- How-to apply network settings in Google Ads
- How-to set up automated Facebook Social Ad Trafficking