Actions is a powerful tool that can streamline/automate account and campaign management. When setting up any automation you’ll want to test it out to ensure it is working as you expect. This guide shows you how to test your action.
In your client, navigate to Actions. If an Action has had a successful run, a green checkmark will appear to the left-hand side of its name. To see the list ordered by Last Run Date, click on that header to sort.
On the far right of the row under the three dots, select Audit.
The Audit screen will list the details of the last successful action runs, as well as the Items Sent and the timestamps. Once you’re ready to test your action, select Run Now. This will push changes out to the partner platform you’ve selected.
- How to connect your Google Sheet to Actions
- How-to set up a one-off Action that you manually run
- How-to Test Your Action
- How To Schedule Your Action to Run
- How To Disable or Remove an Action
- How To QA Your Action Runs
- How To View Error Messages on an Action That Ran
- How To Authenticate a Partner Platform to Send Actions To
- How-To Add Locations to Campaigns in Google Ads
- How-to Pause or Activate Meta (Facebook) Ads
- How-to add Negative Mobile Placements with clicks in last 7 days in Google Ads
- How-to add negative keywords to Google Ads
- How-to apply network settings in Google Ads
- How-to set up automated Facebook Social Ad Trafficking