This how-to article covers how to log into different partner platforms allowing you to activate and send audiences to them for targeting on your campaigns.
Navigate to the Settings page in Alli Audiences
You can find this page by clicking the three dots up the top right
Navigate to the Business Information page in Facebook Business Manager and copy the Business Manager ID
Return to Alli Audiences and paste the ‘Business Manager ID’ into the ‘Facebook Business ID’ field
In Facebook Business Manager, navigate to the ‘Ad Accounts’ section in Facebook Business Settings and copy the 'Account ID'
In Alli Audiences, paste the ‘Account ID’ in the ‘Facebook Ad Account’ field
Hit the Save button
Click the ‘Facebook Logins’ button under 'Manage Logins'
Click the ‘Login with Facebook’ button top right
After authenticating, you should see your name and email appear in the table
Navigate to Google Ads and copy your Google Customer/Account ID
Return to Alli Audiences and paste the ‘Google Customer ID’ into the ‘Google Ads Customer ID’ field
Click the Save button
Click the Google Ads Logins button under ‘Manage Logins’
Click the Login with Google Ads button up the top right
Complete the google authentication screen, once this is done your email will appear in the table as an authenticated user
Audiences will be able to access all Ad Accounts to which the authenticating user(s) has access. Inputting the Ad Account ID in step 7 simply sets the default.
You can add multiple logins. If your customer has multiple Ad Accounts, they will all be available for selection during audience activation setup.
- How to send a deployment to TikTok
- How to send a deployment to The Trade Desk
- How-to Authenticate with LiveRamp
- How-to Activate a Segment to Linkedin
- How To Remove or Modify an Existing Auto Import
- How To Remove or Modify an existing Audience
- How-to Import an Audience List
- How To Create a New Audience List From SFTP
- How To Authenticate a Partner Platform to Activate Audiences
- Audiences How-Tos
- How-to Use an Activated Segment for Targeting in Facebook
- How-to Create a Lookalike Audience from an Activated Segment in Facebook
- How-to Activate a Segment to Facebook
- How to Create a Segment to filter down to a specific audience
- How to Import to an Existing List